TCBL Lab: Call for StartUps (Textile & Clothing)
In the framework of the TCBL H2020 Project , this week saw the launch of the 2017 Call for Startups of Textile&Clothing Business Labs project:
The TCBL 2017 Call for Startups is actively looking for innovators interested in the entrepreneurial discovery of opportunities and markets triggered by the transformation of the T&C sector. The TCBL Project invites startuppers, post-graduate students, PhD students, young researchers, those in a research role in industry, makers, or anyone with an innovative idea in the fields of design, textile production, fashion distribution, clothing production, logistics and any other aspects of textile and clothing industry to submit a proposals.
What you get?
- Receive the TCBL start up package: 12 months attendance at local TCBL Lab with technical and commercial assistance and coaching.
- Participate free of charge in the TCBL ecosystem, joining an international business community of innovating enterprises.
- Become part of a closed user group that will test innovative value chains and approaches for the revitalisation of the T&C sector.
- Work together with TCBL business Associates to co-design innovation services best fit for business.
- Residences or study visits at TCBL Labs (with reimbursement of travel expenses) .
The deadline for submission of Expressions of Interest for the 2017 Call for Startups is May 12th, 2017.